Fulfill Your New Year’s Resolution Easily in Your Apartment in Dallas
If you’ve decided to have a New Year’s resolution this year, then it’s probably one of the ten most common. We’ve taken time to look at the list, and we at Honey Creek can help you achieve many of them:
- Lose weight – That’s easy. Work out in your apartment. There are great exercises you can do with simple and inexpensive equipment, or you can just use your body as resistance for a quick 10 minute workout.
- Be happy – Being happy is about living a healthy lifestyle and being happy with yourself. If you follow the steps to compete resolution #1, you’ll also increase your happiness. Endorphins will kick in, along with an improved self image and confidence that comes with feeling better and trimming down.
- Fall in love – You’re on your own with this one, but we have faith in you.
- Save money - You’ll save money by doing your workout in your apartment and saving on gym fees and travel expenses.
- Get a job - The unemployment rate in Dallas (8%) is a good 1.6% lower than the national average, making it easier to find a job.
- Read more – You can keep up with new book releases and author events through The Dallas Morning News.
- Quit smoking- That’s a personal decision, but we’ll cheer you on if you decide it’s your resolution!
- Run a marathon- Start training for one by working out in your apartment and running the neighborhood. Aim for the Rock n’ Roll Half Marathon on March 27th.
- Get married – You’re on your own on this one.
- Move out - Out of your parent’s house? Sure! Out of Honey Creek? Why would you want to? If you’re looking for a new place, come check out Honey Creek. We have fabulous apartments ready for move in today.
Photo credited to Serge Melki.